Friday, January 29, 2010

Dubai Pet Show

It was that time of the year again. The Dubai Pet Show is back. Held at Dubai Festival City, the show is an extremely colorful affair and a big hit with the kids. It is probably the largest gathering of pets from all over UAE, all dressed up to impress. Besides the various competitions, the contest also included an awesome display by the police dogs. Here are a few pictures from the day's action.

For pictures from last year's edition of the show, click here












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
I was just searching for some pics to use of the Pet Show and came across your blog...and my pug, Betty!
She's over the moon!
Liz :)

Dubai Photo Story said...

Hi Liz,

Who is Betty??? :-)

Let me see if i have any more pics of her.... If you need any specific pics of the show, please mail me at myplacemyuae@gmail.com and I would be very happy to mail them across to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...